Monday, November 30, 2009

Presentation: Enabling User Interactivity

I'm happy to report my presentation on enabling user interactivity with documentation went well. I had only 15 minutes to get through 34 slides so I had to go a little faster than I wanted but my professor said he was still able to follow along. Now onto the next step: Writing the paper to go along with the presentation.

For those who would like to see the presentation slides I've embedded them below. (If you pause the slideshow you can then use the arrow controls to click through each slide one by one.) If you have any questions about anything feel free to leave a comment. I think incorporating user-generated content into documentation is the wave of the future. Technical communicators can help make that happen.

7 comments:

  1. Good job!! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great presentation. Thanks for quoting me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i *heart* Google! LOL great presentation, very informative. hope you do well on the paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. K Storm - Thanks, we did!

    Janet S. - Thanks for dropping by! Those comments in your interview with Ivan were too good to pass up. :-)

    Dr. Wifey - Yep, Google rocks. They've definitely defined what it means to be searchable these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great presentation! Very clear with a subtle call to action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!